- Smart TV 43" with 20 SKY cable channels
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Kettle with herbal tea selection
- Stocked mini-bar
- Hair dryer
- Wellness kit with bathrobe and slippers
- Nespresso coffee pod machine (in the suites)
- Sweet and salty breakfast buffet from 7:30 to 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch, with à-la-carte menu: choice between 4 first and 4 second main courses, salad bar, selection of desserts, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Tea time: sweet snack in our Lounge Bar from 5 to 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 4 different à-la-carte menu: 5-course menus every evening, enriching the dinner proposal by adding a choice between: Vital Menu, Vegetarian Menu, Typical Menu and Gourmet Menu, from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- Rich wine list of more than 200 wine labels with the best national, international and from Trentino wines and sparkling wines
- There are no refunds for any meals not consumed -
Our Wellness Centre with Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, Roman bath, Kneipp stepping bath, iodine-salt therapy room and large whirlpool is available free of charge to guests who love Wellness holidays following the philosophy of the best Nordic tradition. The centre is open on all week days (mon - fri 2.30 p.m-8.00p.m.; sat -sun 11.00 a.m.-08.00 p.m.). On your arrival, you will find a "wellness kit" in your room comprising a bathrobe and towel to be used during your stay, and slippers, all in a handy carry bag. Please note that you are not allowed to wear a bathing suit in the Wellness Centre (this restriction includes the whirlpool). Kids under 14 are not allowed in the wellness centre.
Pamper yourself in our beauty centre with treatments and massages with organic products from Trentino Alto Adige. See the brochure
on our website. Treatments will be charged at the booking. If you change your programs, please cancel the booked treatments at least 24 h in advance. Otherwise, the booked treatments will be charged.
Swimming pool "Dolomiti vital Pool"
20 m long pool, 9 m indoor and 11 m outdoor, heated to 33° all year round, with whirlpool and relax areas. Free availability for our guests. Open all days for 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Children can play all day long in the "Grand kids’ club" with ball pool, kids’ rock gym, several games and fun activities organized by our entertainment staff who will be present on site during most of the day.
Fun for everyone: our entertainment staff will cheer up your holiday with dancing nights or games, and with a rich program of walks in Andalo’s surroundings.
Paganella Dolomiti Card
On arrival you will receive the Paganella Dolomiti Card free of charge; the card entitles you to benefit from several discounts and special offers at sports and entertainment in Andalo, Molveno, Spormaggiore, Cavedago e Fai della Paganella.
Discounts on extra beds
- beauty treatments and massages
- all drinks, alcoholics and soft drinks
- additional culinary purchase not included in the reservation
- Garage: the Hotel has enough parking spaces to accommodate all guests; parking is available outdoors and indoors (available free of charge to guests, subject to availability). Guests can choose to reserve their parking space with a surcharge of only € 15,00 per day/vehicle
- all other services that are not included in the reservation
0 to under 2 year: € 30.00 per night; 2 to under 4 years: 35% discount; 4 to 99 years: 25% discount;
Up to 2 weeks before arrival the cancellation of the reservation is free of charge, less than 2 weeks before arrival the penalty is the amount of the deposit; in case of cancellation within 3 days before arrival, no-show or early departure 100% of the agreed price is charged. The cancellation conditions also apply if the rooms are partially or completely re-let. We would like to point out that if cancellations are caused by restrictions imposed by the authorities (for Covid), all amounts paid (deposits, "book without worries" service or other pre-purchased services) will be refunded at any time of cancellation.
To protect you from all risks, we recommend purchasing the "Carefree Booking" service. The service can be purchased at the time of booking (for stays of a minimum of 2 nights), in two variants:
- at 48 hours: by paying € 10.00 for each occupant of the room, per night, in addition to the cost of the stay. In the event of cancellation within 48 hours of your scheduled arrival*, we will refund your deposit in full**.
- to 7 days: by paying €4.00 per room occupant, per night, in addition to the cost of your stay. In the event of cancellation within 7 days of expected arrival*, we will refund the deposit in full**.
* 2 p.m. on the day of check-in
** excluding only the amount of the service purchased
Although we love our 4 paws friends, our hotel is not equipped to host animals. thank you for your comprehension.
Check-in & Check-out
Our rooms will be ready for our guests from 14.00 on the arrival day, whereas on the departure day the check out must be completed within 11.00.
To all prices specified on our catalogs and offers must be added a tourist tax of € 1,80 per person daily, from 14 years old, for a maximum of 10 days. This tax must be payed at the hotel.
Guests are required to pay a deposit* either by:
- wire transfer to:
Adler Andalo Srl
Piazza Centrale 2 - 38010 Andalo (TN)
IBAN: IT 28 R 08078 34300 000033012382 - BIC: CCRTIT2T20A
Cassa Rurale Giudicarie Valsabbia Paganella, or
- communicating their credit card data (number, expiry date and name of holder), or
- postal money order to: ADLER ANDALO SRL, PIAZZA CENTRALE 2 - 38010 ANDALO TN
*30% of the amount; total amount required when 1 night stay
Accepted payment methods
We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards; debit cards or cash (in Euros, up to a maximum of € 2,999.99). We do not accept payments by cheque.