- Smart TV 43" with 20 SKY cable channels
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Kettle with herbal tea selection
- Stocked mini-bar
- Hair dryer
- Wellness kit with bathrobe and slippers
- Nespresso coffee pod machine (in the suites)
- Sweet and salty breakfast buffet from 7:30 to 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch, with à-la-carte menu: choice between 4 first and 4 second main courses, salad bar, selection of desserts, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m (until 17/09).
- Light Lunch: menu of 18 dishes and 3 desserts of your choice to be enjoyed in our Lounge Bar from 12.30 to 13.30 (from 18/09).
- Afternoon little snack: sweet and salted snack in our Lounge Bar from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm (spuntino dolce e salato nel nostro Lounge Bar dalle 16:30 alle 17:30 (offered to all our guests, beverages excluded).
- Dinner: 4 different à-la-carte menu: 5-course menus every evening, enriching the dinner proposal by adding a choice between: Vital Menu, Vegetarian Menu, Typical Menu and Gourmet Menu, from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- Rich wine list of more than 200 wine labels with the best national, international and from Trentino wines and sparkling wines
- There are no refunds for any meals not consumed -
Our Wellness Centre with Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, Roman bath, Kneipp stepping bath, iodine-salt therapy room and large whirlpool is available free of charge to guests who love Wellness holidays following the philosophy of the best Nordic tradition. The centre is open on all week days (mon - fri 2.30 p.m-8.00p.m.; sat -sun 11.00 a.m.-08.00 p.m.). On your arrival, you will find a "wellness kit" in your room comprising a bathrobe and towel to be used during your stay, and slippers, all in a handy carry bag. Please note that you are not allowed to wear a bathing suit in the Wellness Centre (this restriction includes the whirlpool). Kids under 14 are not allowed in the wellness centre.
Pamper yourself in our beauty centre with treatments and massages with organic products from Trentino Alto Adige. See the brochure
on our website. Treatments will be charged at the booking. If you change your programs, please cancel the booked treatments at least 24 h in advance. Otherwise we will charge the 50% of the cost of the booked treatments and massages.
Swimming pool "Dolomiti vital Pool"
20 m long pool, 9 m indoor and 11 m outdoor, heated to 33° all year round, with whirlpool and relax areas. Free availability for our guests. Open all days for 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Children can play all day long in the "Grand kids’ club" with ball pool, kids’ rock gym, several games and fun activities organized by our entertainment staff who will be present on site during most of the day.
Fun for everyone: our entertainment staff will cheer up your holiday with dancing nights or games, and with a rich program of walks in Andalo’s surroundings.
Dolomiti Paganella Guest Card
On your arrival you will receive a free Dolomiti Paganella Guest Card, which entitles you to discounts and unique favourable terms on sports and leisure facilities in Andalo, Molveno, Fai della Paganella, Cavedago and Spormaggiore, as well as in Trentino castles and museums.Furthermore, It entitles you to use free public transport in Trentino (also trains: for trips in Trentino only). You have also access to 60 museums, 20 castles and more than 50 attractions.
Discounts on extra beds
- beauty treatments and massages
- all drinks, alcoholics and soft drinks
- additional culinary purchase not included in the reservation
- Garage: the Hotel has enough parking spaces to accommodate all guests; parking is available outdoors and indoors (available free of charge to guests, subject to availability). Guests can choose to reserve their parking space with a surcharge of only € 15,00 per day/vehicle
- Late Check Out (availability to be checked on the day of departure), € 20.00 per occupant in standard rooms, € 40.00 per occupant in Suites
- all other services that are not included in the reservation
0 to under 2 year: € 30.00 per night; 2 to under 4 years: 35% discount; 4 to 99 years: 25% discount;
Up to 30 days before your arrival the cancellation of the reservation is free of charge, from 30 to 14 days before your arrival the penalty will be the amount of the deposit; in case of cancellation from 13 to 8 days before your arrival the penalty will be the 50% of the agreed price; in case of cancellation within 7 days before arrival, no-show or early departure 80% of the agreed price will be charged. The cancellation conditions also apply if the rooms are partially or completely re-let.
We would like to point out that in this particular period, it is strongly recommended to subscribe the "Care4UHotel" policy, which can be activated within 48 hours of booking confirmation. At a cost of 4.8% of the total cost of your stay, this policy covers cancellations due to Covid-19 or other illnesses, accidents or breakdowns en route, dismissal or new employment and other cases identified in the policy's insurance coverage. To proceed with the purchase, simply follow this link: http://www.care4uhotel.com/en/buy/asat/54c832daf8d2766fdae8b722789de184
Although we love our 4 paws friends, our hotel is not equipped to host animals. thank you for your comprehension.
Check-in & Check-out
Our rooms will be ready for our guests from 14.00 on the arrival day, whereas on the departure day the check out must be completed within 11.00.
To all prices specified on our catalogs and offers must be added a tourist tax of € 2,50 per person daily, from 14 years old, for a maximum of 10 days. This tax must be payed at the hotel.
Guests are required to pay a deposit* either by:
- wire transfer to:
Adler Andalo Srl
Piazza Centrale 2 - 38010 Andalo (TN)
IBAN: IT 28 R 08078 34300 000033012382 - BIC: CCRTIT2T20A
Cassa Rurale Adamello Giudicarie Valsabbia Paganella, or
- communicating their credit card data (number, expiry date and name of holder), or
- postal money order to: ADLER ANDALO SRL, PIAZZA CENTRALE 2 - 38010 ANDALO TN
*30% of the amount; total amount required when 1 night stay; for bookings intermediated by agencies, tour operators etc., the balance is requested at the time of booking.
Accepted payment methods
We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards; debit cards or cash (in Euros, up to a maximum of € 4.999,99). We do not accept payments by cheque.