- TV with 20 SKY cable channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kettle with herbal tea selection
- Stocked mini-bar
- Hair dryer
- Wellness kit with bathrobe and slippers
- Lavazza coffee pod machine (in the suites)
- Sweet and salty breakfast buffet from 7:30 to 10 a.m.
- Lunch, with à-la-carte menu: choice between 4 first and 4 second main courses, salad bar, selection of desserts, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Tea time: sweet snack in our Lounge Bar from 5 to 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner: appetizer, à-la-carte menu with choice between 4 first and 4 second main courses, of which 1 first and 1 second main course from the local traditional cuisine, salad bar, selection of desserts from 7:30 to 9 p.m.
- Wine list with the best wines and sparkling wines from Trentino and the rest of Italy
Our Wellness Centre with Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, Roman bath, Kneipp stepping bath, iodine-salt therapy room and large whirlpool is available free of charge to guests who love Wellness holidays following the philosophy of the best Nordic tradition. The centre is open on all weekdays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Upon your arrival, you will find a "wellness kit" in your room comprising a bathrobe and towel to be used during your stay, and slippers, all in a handy carry bag. Please note that you are not allowed to wear a bathing suit in the Wellness Centre (this restriction includes the whirlpool). We recommend that children access the Wellness Centre only if experienced enough on how to use the saunas and accompanied by at least one parent.
Pamper yourself in our beauty centre with treatments and massages with organic products from Trentino Alto Adige. See the brochure on our website.
Hotel guests are entitled to free access to the AcquaIN Swimming Pool Centre in Andalo (200 metres from the Hotel). The Centre has 1 Olympic swimming pool with 8 lanes (length: 25 m), plus the "Fun" swimming pool with heated water (31°C), a 50-metre long water slide and a whirlpool corner, great for the entertainment of young and old.
Children can play all day long in the "Grand kids’ club" with ball pool, kids’ rock gym, several games and fun activities organised by our entertainment staff who will be present on site during most of the day.
Fun for everyone: our entertainment staff will cheer up your holiday with dancing nights or games, and with a rich programme of walks in Andalo’s surroundings.
Upon arrival you will receive the Andalo Card free of charge; the card entitles you to benefit from several discounts and special offers at sports and entertainment centres in Andalo and Molveno.
Hotel Adler also sponsors the following events:
- Andalo For Family offering activities “cut to measure” for children organised on all weekdays for several weeks.
- Activity: a package of excursions and activities to learn more about the mountains and local territory offered free to our guests, all organised by experts in the field and mountain guides.
Discounts on extra beds
- Extra meal: € 20.00
- Single room: € 15.00 per night; double room for single use: 50%; suites for two occupants: 10%.
- Under 7 nights' accommodation: 35% extra charge.
- Garage: the Hotel has enough parking spaces to accommodate all guests; parking is available outdoors and indoors (available free of charge to guests, subject to availability). Guests can choose to reserve their parking space with a surcharge of only € 10 per day/vehicle.
- 0 to under 2 year: € 25,00 per night; 2 to under 4 years: 50% discount; 4 to under 10 years: 35% discount;
- Over 10 years: 25% discount
Guests are required to pay a deposit either by
Adler Andalo Srl
Piazza Centrale 2 - 38010 Andalo (TN)
IBAN: IT 28 R 08078 34300 000033012382 - BIC: CCRTIT2T20A
Cassa Rurale Giudicarie Valsabbia Paganella, or
- communicating their credit card data (number, expiry date and name of holder), or
- postal money order to: ADLER ANDALO SRL, PIAZZA CENTRALE 2 - 38010 ANDALO TN